Kenan Silk Ikat Envelope Clutch - Large
Why we love the Kenan Envelope Clutch:
- -Envelope clutches are PERFECT for travel! They take up almost no space in your luggage - and don't you always want a cute "going-out purse" on your trips?
- -Carry as an under-arm clutch or use our detachable cross-body chain strap for when you need your hands free!
- -The Kenan has a chic color combination - that little touch of "chambray" blue makes it perfect with denim, and with that black and ivory - you can wear it with almost anything!
This purse is made from hand-loomed and hand-dyed silk in Uzbekistan. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
At Larkin Lane, Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with Uzbek artisans in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive!
Hand-loomed and hand-dyed silk ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: Ivory, Black, and Light Blue
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 12.5" x 7"
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: fits your phone, lipstick, and keys
Read more about our talented Artisan Partners here.
You may return or exchange your items within 14 days of your purchase. We offer free returns on apparel.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To read our full exchange and return policy, click here.
Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with artisan partners in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive.