Darien Silk Ikat Envelope Clutch
Why we love the Darien silk ikat clutch:
- There is just something about this ikat pattern - the chic combination of pink and red is unapologetically feminine and makes a statement
- Envelope clutches are PERFECT for travel- they take up almost NO space in your suitcase. And don’t you always wish you had a cute “going out purse” on your trip?
- Small in size, but big enough to fit your phone, lipstick, and keys.
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your Larkin Lane purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!
Hand-loomed and hand-dyed silk ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: Pink, Red, White
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 9" x 6.5", accommodates a cellphone
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: fits your phone, lipstick, and keys
Cocktail convo tip! Pronunciation: EE-cot
The craftsmanship of silk ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric, creating a one-of-a-kind textile treasure.
Read more about our talented Artisan Partners here.
You may return or exchange your items within 14 days of your purchase. We offer free returns on apparel.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To read our full exchange and return policy, click here.
Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with artisan partners in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive.