Athens Silk Ikat Envelope Clutch - Large
Why we love the Athens ikat clutch:
- -Such a striking color combination and pattern - "When in doubt, wear red"!
- - Perfectly packable! Envelope clutches take up almost NO space in your luggage, and don't you always want a cute "going-out purse" when you travel??
- - Not too big, not too small - fits your phone and keys, but isn't bulky or heavy.
- -Detachable crossbody chain strap for when you need your hands free!
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!
Hand-loomed and hand-dyed silk ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: Red, Black, Silvery White
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 12" x 7", accommodates a cellphone
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: fits your phone, lipstick, and keys
Cocktail convo tip: Pronunciation: EE-cot
The craftsmanship of silk ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric, creating a one-of-a-kind textile treasure.
Read more about our talented Artisan Partners here.
You may return or exchange your items within 14 days of your purchase. We offer free returns on apparel.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To read our full exchange and return policy, click here.
Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with artisan partners in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive.