Adelaide Silk Ikat Cassie Clutch
What our clients are saying about the Cassie Clutch collection: "It fits EVERYTHING I need, but is still sleek enough to be an evening bag!"
Why we love the Adelaide Cassie Clutch:
- "Lavender's blue dilly dilly..." The prettiest shades of lavender and blue! Again, proving our point that subtle colors can make a strong statement.
- -The size is just right - roomy enough to fit your phone, sunglasses, keys, and credit cards, but slim enough to slide into your work tote for those after-hours cocktails or dinner dates.
- -Wear it with our removable cross-body strap for a more casual look, or keep it sleek and chic tucked under your arm as a clutch!
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!
Hand-loomed and Hand-dyed Silk Ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: French blue, Lavender, Silvery-white
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain (gold finish) for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 12" x 5" x 2 accommodates a cellphone
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: fits your phone, lipstick, keys and sunglasses
The craftsmanship of silk ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric, creating a one-of-a-kind textile treasure.
Read more about our talented Artisan Partners here.
You may return or exchange your items within 14 days of your purchase. We offer free returns on apparel.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To read our full exchange and return policy, click here.
Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with artisan partners in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive.