Paloma Velvet Ikat Cassie Clutch
"It fits EVERYTHING I need, but is still sleek enough to be an evening bag". ~ Happy Larkin Lane Client
Why we love the Paloma cassie Clutch:
- Absolutely YUMMY velvet ikat in such a chic combination of colors - deep purple with fuschia pink and a touch of tomato red.
- Feminine and easy to carry, but also comes with a beautiful gold-finish chain for hands-free convenience.
- Sleek silhouette that slides into your day bag or tote only to make its appearance at after-work cocktails!
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!
Hand-loomed and hand-dyed velvet ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: Purple, Pink (Fuschia), Red
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain in a gold finsih for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 12" x 5" x 2 accommodates a cellphone
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: fits your phone, lipstick, keys, sunglasses, and more
Cocktail Convo Tip: Pronunciation: EE-cot
Read more about our talented Artisan Partners here.
You may return or exchange your items within 14 days of your purchase. We offer free returns on apparel.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To read our full exchange and return policy, click here.
Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with artisan partners in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive.