SAMPLE SALE - Newton Stadium Clutch
Gameday ready, but need a cute LITTLE purse?? We designed the Stadium Envelope Clutch collection to meet those strict size requirements, but surpass them in style.
Why we love it:
- -Wear this as a crossbody with our detachable chain strap or throw it in your clear bag as a wallet.
- -Fits your essentials- cards, keys, and lipstick, etc. (especially the etc.)
- -Fun colors and patterns to show your team spirit in a sophisticated way
- -"No larger than the size of your hand" they decree? We got you!
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!
Hand-loomed and hand-dyed silk ikat
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: Navy, Orange, Silvery White
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.25",
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: fits your essentials: lipstick, credit cards, and key
Tailgate Convo tip! Pronunciation: EE-cot
Read more about our talented Artisan Partners here.
You may return or exchange your items within 14 days of your purchase. We offer free returns on apparel.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To read our full exchange and return policy, click here.
Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with artisan partners in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive.