Sainte-Amande Hard Shell Clutch - Large
Why we love the Sainte-Amande silk ikat clutch:
- -With its unique combination of colors, the Sainte-Amande has become a perennial favorite that will surely bring any outfit together with its shades of black, grey, taupe, ivory, and a gorgeous shade of teal!
- -Though small in stature, the rounded shape expands to fit all of your essentials (phone, keys, glasses)
- -Modern, structured silhouette
- -Carry as a clutch or change it up with our detachable chain for hands-free convenience.
Made by silk ikat artisans who are masters of their craft. The craftsmanship of ikat has been handed down from generation to generation along the Silk Road. We work with a village in Uzbekistan where each family is responsible for -and are masters of- a specific part of the production process. It can take up to a month to weave a single yard of this fabric!
Saving textile traditions one fabulous outfit at a time! With your purchase, you are advocating for fair trade, helping preserve global crafts, and creating meaningful income for our artisan partners. Thank you!PRODUCT DETAILS
Hand-loomed and hand-dyed silk ikat, metal handle
Made in Uzbekistan
Colors: Ivory, Grey, Black, Taupe, Light Teal, Dark Teal
• Beautifully lined in a coordinating fabric
• Includes detachable chain for hands-free convenience (crossbody)
Closure: Magnetic Closure
Dimensions: 9" x 4" accommodates cell phone
Length of Detachable Chain: 47”
Perspective of Size: Fits your phone, keys, lipstick, and more
Cocktail convo tip! Pronunciation: EE-cot
Read more about our talented Artisan Partners here.
You may return or exchange your items within 14 days of your purchase. We offer free returns on apparel.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To read our full exchange and return policy, click here.
Lark hand selects authentic textiles and collaborates with artisan partners in the design of each product. Your purchase supports these craftsmen and women. Thank you for the role you play in keeping global textile traditions alive.